Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kca404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Tankless water heater
    I have a takagi tankless system. My average water bill is 80 dollars uuntil last month it was 150.00. I checked and the drainline for the tankless system is pouring hot water out in the drain?
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Sep 23, 2013, 02:06 PM
    It sounds like the pressure relief valve is leaking. It may have just failed. Turn off the heater and shut the water off. You'll need to change the valve or call a plumber.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water upstairs but works downstairs tankless water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have a noritz america nr71-sv tankless gas water heater no hot water upstairs shower and sink works fine in kitchen and downstairs shower and sink what is the problem?

Tankless water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed tankless water heaters in several states. Both indoor units and outdoor units. My hat is off to them. I like them in many ways better than tank units. One of which is the on demand savings you have. It does not heat until you turn on the faucet. The older tank units leave you...

Tankless water heater versus regular water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know basic water heater tank maintenance

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

View more questions Search