Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    montage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:52 AM
    About bags under my eyes
    Hi I'm a new user... wz browsing the net and came across this site... I wz surprised to see questions on every topic and answers being composed by people with extremely busy schduels... first of... you guys are doing a brilliant job by sharing your knowledge and I hope I will be able to contribute as well... well... here is my problem

I a m 29yrs old... and have always had sensitive skin... ended up struggling with acne, which left a lot of marks on my skn and huge pores... I worked for TV for a while... heavy makeup caused more damage... I then started waxing facial hair.. whic caused more pimples...

I shifted to laser hair removal... which caused less acne, but I can see loads of left over scars... I also feel that laser just might be accelrating the aging process on my face... as I know see sliiiiiightly droping cheek... big eye bags with a dark outline... I was wondering if some one could prescribe me a good skin care cream... from a vry good brand... I have used too many cheap products in the past... so if some one could recommend a good day and night cream... keeping in ming that I hava sensitive oily skin... regards
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 28, 2007, 12:20 PM
    They're all the same: Just go for one that contains Vitamin A.
    Some smell nicer than others and absorb more easily, but it's the vitamin content that is the only active ingredient - everything else is pseudo-science.
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by montage
    Hi I'm a new user...wz jst browsing the net and came accross this site...i wz surprised to see questions on every topic and answers being composed by people with extremely busy schduels...first of...you guys are doing a brilliant job by sharing your knowledge and i hope i will be able to contribute as well....well...here is my problem

I a m 29yrs old....and have always had sensitive skin...ended up struggling with acne, which left alot of marks on my skn and huge pores...i worked for tv for a while...heavy makeup caused more damage...i then started waxing facial hair..whic caused more pimples...

I shifted to laser hair removal...which caused less acne, but i can see loads of left over scars...i also feel that laser just might be accelrating the aging process on my face...as i know see sliiiiiightly droping cheek...big eye bags with a dark outline....i was wondering if some one could prescribe me a good skin care cream...from a vry good brand...i have used too many cheap products in the past...so if some one could recommend a good day n night cream....keeping in ming that i hava sensitive oily skin...regards
    Invest in an eye cream that contains aloe vera. It will soothe the area around your eyes. Make sure to apply twice daily! Always only use this product on the eye area since it is way more sensitive than the other skin on your face.

I've been using AVEENO products on my face. I have dark spots left from my acnes and I have a bit of oily skin. Just using their clear complexion moisturizer and their radiant moisterizer (SPF 30) in the morning and at night using SPECTRO jel 2.5% Sal. Acid. This has helped keep my active pimples at bay and my marks to slowly fade (patience is key)

I am also using COCONUT OIL - which soothes and protects skin better than anything else I have ever tried - however, it is too heavy for the day. Use in the night (alternating with the Spectro Jel) and it works wonders.
    Good Luck
    Y

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bags under eyes [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best solution for reducing bags under eyes... I have tried more sleep, potato slices, tea bags and even preparation H... Is there a medicated cream that might work...

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

Bags under my eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have two great huge bags under my eyes, there so black its horrid to look at, I'm only 24 an I'm sure that my eyes make me look so much older, is there any way which I can disguise these.

Eye Bags... [ 1 Answers ]

Preration-H cream or gel do they have same effect for eye bags? I happened to pick-up gel instead of cream. Thanks...

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search