Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    460bob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 07:29 AM
    haviland limoges
    I have a haviland Limoges dressing table set with the mark h or m & co L france
    It consists of 5 pieces the pattern is a reddish brown iris type flower with gold trim.Any idea of age & value.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 10:03 AM
    This is the closest I could come to your description
    Antique Limoges Blue Vanity Dresser Set Hand Painted Hallmarked H Co L France | eBay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of French Limoges China [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a set of 1855 Email de Limoges decore a la main a L Marino decorative (?) plates with a cello and french horn and green leaves on it. Could someone help me in determining its value? I would appreciate it SO much!

What is the value of a Ch. Fiel Haviland Limoges china dinner set with gold trimming? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this complete service of Ch.Field Haviland Limoges porcelain in perfect condition, for 12 people. I just cannot find the same pattern to have a clear picture of it value. I have taken pictures of its design and the back too. Could you please tell me what year it was made and more or less its...

Is it Limoges? Stamped Olletsac Cromos de limoges [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small beautiful box Stamped in gold on each panel Olletsac Cromos de limoges. It has scenes of courting couples after Fragonard on four sides and the top has a cartouche, Could you tell me if this is fake or an import of limoges blancs and decorated in another country? Regards Pam

What Is the Appraised Value of a Theodore Haviland Limoges China Boat? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the appraised value of a Theodore Haviland Limoges China Boat?

View more questions Search