Ask
    bminor59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 03:09 PM
    John deere 510 backhoe will turn on but will not move
    What would cause 510 john deere backhoe to start but not move
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Hi bminor and welcome, does any of the hyd. Work?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 18, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Hi,
    A locked brake.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere mower won't move [ 0 Answers ]

John Deere mower.. has the hydro system... forward n reverse pedal... starts... the blade Will engage but it won't go forward or reverse... single mom needs to know thanks

John Deere LA130 Will not move [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am stumped. I have looked at the LA110 "will not move" posts and have tried all the suggestions but nothing is fixing it yet. I have a several year old JD LA130. I was in the process of mowing the lawn when I slowed down to turn, when I finished the turn I could not accelerate, or...

La110 John Deere will not move [ 2 Answers ]

I was driving this mower and it just stopped moving... while driving. Engine runs and blades engage. Tow rod is pushed in and attached to the lever on the transmission. Belt is not broken, has not slipped off pulleys, and appears to be proper tension. Brake is not engaged. There are no foreign...

John deere zero turn mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a zero turn John Deere mower that will not turn to the left it turns right fine

John Deere L110 Starts Will Not Move [ 2 Answers ]

My L110 starts but will move neither forward or reverse. I've check the free-wheeling gear (OK) and the brake lock (OK). Still will not start. I was attempting to drive up a steep incline (about 20% grade) with a flat rear tire. After spinning for a while, I shut it down. Now after replacing the...

View more questions Search