Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timhath90 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Eye color
    My eye color changes due to my shirt color... blue shirt: blue eyes. Green shirt: green eyes. Gray shirt: gray eyes. No shirt: blue-green eyes. Shirt with out blue, green, or gray: blue-green eyes. Can anyone help explain why my eye color changes like that?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 06:24 PM
    That does happen to some people. I forget why. I knew a girl whose eyes constantly changed a lot of colors.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 06:38 PM
    The main reason these sites seem to claim is moods.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=why+...a&channel=fflb
    timhath90 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2013, 06:52 PM
    I never tried seeing how mood affects it, I'll observe my moods and see if that's another reason

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will my baby look like (hair color, eye color, hair style) please help. [ 4 Answers ]

Well, when we expect for a new one we are always so curious to know what the baby will look like, I am going to be happy with whattever god blesses me with but ill give you a list & hopefully that will help. Let me know what you think my baby will look like, please & thanks (: Me-(hair...

Eye color? [ 2 Answers ]

I have goldish brown eyes Buuuut, I was wondering if there was Some cosmetic product that can intensify the color? Or make them pop? Haha

Eye color [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I just gave birth to my first child, she is 25 days old just wondering when her eyes will change!

Eye color [ 1 Answers ]

I've been browsing around the web trying to find what color my eyes are. First I thought they're hazel , but they only look brown if it's dark. My eyes are first of all both the same. The color around the iris is yellow (a ring) , and further away the color is green. My eyes may appear gray...

View more questions Search