Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaniaboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 07:53 PM
    I dyed my hair... help..
    So I just died my hair a dark brown and it turned out black is there anyway I can get it lighter like tonight.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Browns are always darker when you first dye them. It will lighten after a few washes.

You really don't want to add any more product right now, you'll end up damaging your hair. You could try washing it a few times, but that's also not great for your hair.

The only other option is to go to a hairdresser to get it stripped.
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 11:49 PM
    Leave head and shoulders in for a few hours or over night. If you just leave it after a few washes it will be a nice brown, that looks more natural

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my blonde hair bleached to a cool brown . Now its gray should I strip my hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my bleached blonde hair to Ferria cool brown, now it is gray. Should I strip my hair color before trying to color it again?

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

I have dyed jet black hair and I want my hair back to mid brown [ 0 Answers ]

Ive been told colour before makes your hair really damaged and patchy with ginger in so I don't know what to use:S help?

How long do I leave my hair before redying. I dyed my hair brown and I want to be blo [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, I dyed my hair on Tuesday a 'mid-brown' colour, and it is discusting! And slightly orange! I want to go blonde again (not oo blonde though). How long do I have to leave my hair before I can bleach it? If the exsisting colour is slightly orange, will my hair simply go more orange? I can't...

How to get my dyed brown hair blond , I haven't dyed it for 12 months [ 4 Answers ]

HI Here goes lol,, I dyed my hair dark brown about 12 months ago and had it cut really short at the same time , most of the colour is out now its just at the ends and its faded a lot to , I want to go back to blonde , I no my roots will go no probs but I'm worried about the ends , how will I go...

View more questions Search