Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 12:22 PM
    4 1/2 Angle Grinder
    5/8-11 spindle. With 7/8 arbor adapter. Model 6559. Grinding wheel fits okay works okay top of picture. But the pack of cutting wheel center hole is too big. Tried it wouldn't cut. Maybe the grinder does not use cutting wheels for metal. Or I purchased the wrong wheels?
    Attached Images

pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 01:04 PM
    Never mind I figure it out. You put the two flat washers on first
    Before the spindle. That give the thin cut off disk the rooms it needs
    To rotate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

two forces f1= 10n at an angle of 60 degrees (first quadrant) and F2= 7N at an angle [ 0 Answers ]

two forces f1= 10n at an angle of 60 degrees (first quadrant) and F2= 7N at an angle of 45 degrees (third quadrant) (all angles are with respect to the horizontal), are applied to a particle at the origin. What third force f3 would make the resultant force on the particle zero?

Angle grinder arbors for cut off wheels [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy the bottom(grinder side) of the arbor/adapter for cut off wheels. I have the screw on top side, need bottoms has no threads in it but has counter sink for top to screw into so wheel will be centered. Thanks

Angle grinder blade [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4" angle grinder. Many of the cut off saws show 4 1/2". Do You think it will fit the grinder? Or do I keep looking for a 4" Cut off saw

Angle grinder cut off wheels [ 3 Answers ]

The 4 1/2 angle grinder 5/8-11 spindle 7/8 arbor adapter. The cut off wheels lay too flat. I do not see any arbor adapter in the box. To elevate the wheel so it will not bind and rub. Something is missing. Did I Buy the wrong cut off wheels? See picture

What angle do I cut to get a 120 degree angle? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get a 120 degree bend. What angle to I cut the two pipes that go together to make the 120 degree angle?

View more questions Search