Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john waterwalk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 08:22 AM
    Dig in
    Im sure a lot of folks can relate, but why do I get pleasure out of flossing my gums until they want to almost bleed... the pain is soothing as I dig that string under the gumline...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 12, 2013, 09:14 AM
    I'm curious, what is the age limit for using the word want to?
    I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know the cut off age. I makes everyone who uses it sound no more than 5, even though I'm sure most are as much as 18.

Anyway, I don't know why you get pleasure out of pain. If someone has gingivitis, getting the pressure of extra blood off the teeth is a relief. But it doesn't sound like you have gingivitis.

Sep 12, 2013, 09:20 AM
    I didn't know such a minor grammar error could turn your panties in a twist... I did t think there was a cut off age ina world where no one gives a anymore... so lets just say you're you're the disturber
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 12, 2013, 09:31 AM
    Not a disturber, just a perplexed senior on her way out. I can't hear or see want to without hearing a childhood sing-song chant kids sang to someone who was being a baby:
    What's your name, little girl?
    My name is Ida.
    Ida what, little girl?
    Ida Want to.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 09:37 AM
    We do like to see 'grown ups' use proper English, and if you are one, then I guess you should while you are on this site.

In fact, I have an issue with your other terminology as well. Please be respectful if you intend to post here.

Treating your gums to the deep massage will only get you periodontal disease.

Sep 12, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Well I'm sorry you feel that way... pretty sad to know that someone is waiting behind their PC to correct another on TYPING... you got the point of what I stated, but something evil deep down inside of you had to pinpoint that out... well maybe IDA Want to be your friend... haha.. hows your gumline treating you... you said senoir... as in citizen? Ill be more respectful if you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dig Bite - not too serious [ 5 Answers ]

I got bit by a dog, a family members dog, and it looks to be uninfected. We were camping so we used alcohol to clean and was not able to irrigate it?. should I go see a doctor? It hurts but only because it's on my leg and I'm sure it hit muscle. The wound itself is dark red (scabbed over) and not...

Why do kittens attack and dig their claws? [ 26 Answers ]

I was a little empathetic today. My mom's friend's kitten liked me for a couple minuets. Then she was like sort of in ''hunting mode'' I guess and she was FAST that little devil and she jumped on me and dug her claw into my boob. Then I was crying for no reason.! *** CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS??

Patio tiles, no Dig... [ 0 Answers ]

You guys have been great with answers and have very knowledgible People on this site... So the next DIY project that I have is a Patio. I am planning to use Envirotile's for this project. My plan is to build a 180sqft frame out of treated 2x4's and placing them halfway to 3/4 of the way in...

What is the best way to dig this hole? [ 4 Answers ]

After Irene and the week of rain, the footing outside my horse stalls became like quicksand. It was pouring and I threw the soiled straw and hay into the muck hoping to make it better. It didn't. Now its still wet, not drying. I want to remove it and put down stone. Im using a pitchfork right now,...

View more questions Search