Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keighty1183 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 08:16 PM
    $2.00 Framed bill, A-1 Boston, MA, 1976 Series
    I have a framed, pristine condition 1976, $2.00 bill. Inherited from my grandfather. Not quite sure why it is framed. I looked at the Federal Reserve bank and it is Boston, Mass. Which it says A with a circle around it, and four 1's all around it. I just don't know the true significance of it. Also, A 02904651A. This was never circulated. I see you haven't responded to this site since 2008, so I am not quite sure you will respond, but it's worth a shot. If you need a picture or more numbers off it, let me know. Thanks!
    sanaqueen Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Sep 11, 2013, 11:05 PM
    Very informative topic.Like it so much,,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

what is the value of two dollar bill 1953a series b series c series signed by cillon [ 0 Answers ]

1953 two dollar bill red numbers, signed by c douglas dillon and one by Anderson United States note at top' 1935 E silver certificate one dollar , some wrinkles

1976 series 2 dollar bill green seal [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of my 1976 L Two dollar bill Its was issued by the Bank of San Fransisco, California. Serial # L16368054A signed by Treasurer of the United States: FRANCINE NEFF Secretary of the Treasury:William E Fi (I can't make out the rest) Has Green...

Worth of 1976 $2 bill from release date April 18, 1976 with postal stamp proof [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 $2 bills that were gotten the day of the $2 bill release on April 18, 1976. They both have a 13 cent postage stamp and a postal stamp of April 18 1976. One is in perfect condition and the other was folded. What are they worth?

1976 SERIES B 2 dollar bill value [ 0 Answers ]

What about a 1976 b federeal reserve of newyork-h3

2 dollar bill 1976 star note L series value [ 1 Answers ]

just curious as to the value. Very crisp but circulated. Green seal. Star Note after serial.

View more questions Search