Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Undecided1120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Implantation bleeding or period
    My last normal period was 8/11 and this month I was 3 days late and then started lightly bleeding with cramps for 2 days which isn't normal for me I start light then it gets heavier I was very naseaus and tired and have been having headaches for a while there is no flow which makes me think this isn't a period this is so light and barely there should I bother testing could I be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period [ 5 Answers ]

I've been having some symptoms which can go both ways with pms or pregnancy such as sore breasts headaches and cramping but Wednesday I got what I think was my period it was kind of heavy Wednesday and Thursday and today its gone usually my period lasts a full 5 days and the last day is normally...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd...

How to tell if its implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I am on the because pill.In week 1 I missed 1 pill.. week 2 I missed 4 pills and again missed 1 pill in week 3 all due to me having the flu and throwing them up... the boyfriend and I had sex during week 2 and again in week 3 once with a condom which broke and once without but he pulled...

Is it my period or Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on June 23th and I haded unprotected sex with my boyfriend on July 3th and 4th and then on July 8th I started bleeding light pink then light red.so was it my period or implantation bleeding?

Is this implantation bleeding or a period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex on Wednesday 4th and was becoming fertile on Friday 6th and ovulating on Monday 9th. The last few days I had cramps and started to bleed like my period and its quite red and its like a medium flow. But I am not due until April 23rd. I have never been early for my period...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.