Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notworkinglawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 06:07 AM
    What would cause a Toro Zero turn not to start?
    Our Toro will not start... we tested battery, ignition switch, pto,kill switch on seat, replaced solenoid and it still will not start... if you attempt to bypass and start with solenoid and battery it attempts to crank but will not throw a spark to spark plugs.. spark plugs are good what else would cause it... It asks like it's not in park to start. We have replaced ignition switch and solenoid.

Check out some similar questions!

Toro Zero turn w/ 16 hp Briggs and Stratton [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Toro Zero turn 4200 with a 16 hp Briggs and Stratton motor. I have had the mower 4 seasons. When I try to start it the motor gets to the compression stroke and will not go any further. Sometimes if I turn it back and try again it will go past, pick up some momentum and fire up. I am not...

Toro Z-Turn Mower won't start? [ 2 Answers ]

48" Toro Z-Turn w/ 21 Kawasaki. Working fine Thur. ran it for about four hours. Parked it. Tried to crank it this Tues. (5days), it won't turn over, nothing. Jumped it, let it run for thirty minutes or so.. Tried to engage the blade drive, the mower tried to die.. I tried again, same result....

Toro mower won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toro auto drive that will not turn off when the handle is released. Any suggestions?

Toro zero turn electric clutch clicks won't start [ 1 Answers ]

All safety switchs working I saw aspark come from the clutch so I shut it off would not start so checked around and found a blown fuse replaced it now all it does is click at the electric clutch please help

Toro rider slows in drive, then won't start, wheels don't turn [ 1 Answers ]

I was mowing today when my Toro wheel horse rider model 70040 (electric start) began to slow down. I was driving along in 4th gear, and I noticed it was going pretty slow, it felt more like 2nd. I stopped, backed up, thinking there may have been something under me slowing me down, and it reversed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.