Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Mar 27, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Itchy sweat
    Why is my head itchy when I'm sweating?
    Gilbert 12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:04 AM
    It's because your skin is perhaps not in a good condition. I think the skin is too dry the kind that produces dandruff. You probobly aren't taking much care of it. A good idea would be to use anti dandruff shampoo & wash your hair at certain times even without using shampoo in order to keep the natural flow.

Mar 28, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Ah, I see! I probably do have dandruff. After all, what else could these white specks coming from my hair be?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 28, 2007, 01:09 PM
    It might be worth checking for head lice. It would account for white flakes, and the itching. I have small kids and when they get them, I generally gt them, and when I have them it only ever itches when I am hot!

Mar 29, 2007, 12:18 PM
    How do I check if I have head lice?
    mef1975 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1
    -

Oct 26, 2007, 03:46 PM
    I've had the same problem, although, no dandruff. I think my problem arises from being drenched in sweat all the time. I'm barely ever dry, especially an area like my hairline.

Anyhow, shampoos are definitely the first thing I tried... TAR shampoo did it for me at first, but it stopped working after a year or so. I think that's the active ingredient, TAR.
    You might want to try that first.

Now, I'm having to use NIZORAL. Its active ingredient is KETOCONAZOLE. That's really what you got to figure out, ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. The Walgreens brand shampoo had something else that didn't work at all for me. I still itch everyday, but at least it's bareable now. I only have to shampoo once or twice a week. God, it was awful at first... I had to shampoo like every other day when the TAR stopped working.

Sometimes I wonder if these moles on my head might have something to do with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweat smell [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am 30 year old bachelor. My height is 170 cm and my wieght is 79 kg.my problem is that my sweat is smelling very bad (underarms & inner thighs). I know I can reduce the bad smell underarms by using deodorant sprays. Can you please advise me what should i do for the inner thighs. I feel...

Night sweat [ 4 Answers ]

Do men have "night sweats"? My husband will wake up and his t-shirt is wet and he will need to change his t-shirt... Is this common?

Working up a black sweat-- [ 1 Answers ]

Well... I love the prince video "black sweat" I think it is an amazing song, and I LOVE THE VIDEO he is so funny, however I was just wondering who the girl is because I think she is stunning, I love her any one know her name so I can do a bit of research? Thanks:) :) :)

Alternatives to Sweat Soldering [ 5 Answers ]

Basement bathroom install again. What are my alternatives to sweat soldering for the supply lines? I feel more confident in my ability to install a more mechanical connection. What is your recommendation, pros and cons of each? 1. Copper: Can I use compression fittings throughout instead of...

Sweat potato pie recepie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I ned a favour, I'm entartainning a guests tomorrow and I was planning to bbq. I also want to make some sweat potato pie, but I don't know how. Can you help me with a recepie please! Thank you very much, Bye Robert [email protected]

View more questions Search