Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2007, 11:42 AM
    We will follow the sun
    Are there any other versions of the song "We will follow the sun" by Hoku? It seems very familiar, but I don't remember it being so... girly.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 12:19 PM
    If you type in exactly what you typed "We will follow the sun" including the quote marks, in a Google search, you will find a lot of results for lyrics to the song. I did not find any differences in the ones that I compared. But, I did not check all of them.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2007, 04:06 PM
    So did I. After the song came up in a random shuffle, I did the same and for the first page, I only found Hoku lyrics. I wonder if someone did a rare version for a movie or something that I would have heard, but don't remember as well as I thought I did.

Ah, well, thanks all the same!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Follow Up on the Ex [ 7 Answers ]

We started talking regularly again about 2 months ago. I was involved in a very bad accident, and was hospitalized and in a coma. My sister text messaged everybody in my phone to inform them of my status and the Ex's number was still in there. When I came to she was one of the first people to call...

Burners won't... Follow up info [ 3 Answers ]

Burners light for couple seconds, then go out Weather King --- ICECO --- 80 PJ --- forced air --- Honeywell valve (on/off switch) Burners try to light on 1'st attempt, lights for couple seconds then out on2'nd attempt. Brand new furnace. Looked in installation manual -- says stuff...

Follow up on 200 amp service [ 3 Answers ]

Can I just put in a 150 or 200 amp service panel with 30 spaces? I won't be using more elect I just need the room to split things up a little more

Please follow me and give me some advices... [ 11 Answers ]

There is one girl and guy that love each other very much, that had been together for more than one year already. During this period, they encountered different kind of obstacles that were trying to end up their relationship, when the obstacles comes, there is several times that the girl wanted to...

View more questions Search