Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Aug 22, 2013, 12:56 PM
    How to buy Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    I want to buy MS Dynamics Server CRM 2011/2013 but am struggling to get the pricing. All I get from the Microsoft websites is the licensing structures, which I understand fully. Does anyone know how much it costs per CAL, for each of the different CALs they have on offer. If I can at least get just the pricing estimates I will appreciate it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 22, 2013, 01:27 PM
    You need to actually talk to a MS sales rep for this.

But, again, if you are thinking of Dynamics for hospital management I would not recommend it.
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Aug 22, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Okay, noted. Dynamics CRM is for another company.
    I am looking at Infor's Lawson at the moment. Just curious how much did it cost to setup at your hospital? And is it really a good product or there are better products
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 22, 2013, 03:04 PM
    I don't use Lawson as we are not a hospital. However we do use other Infor products and are pleased with them. I attended the Infor conference last April and was impressed by what they are doing with Lawson.

As I said Lawson has always been near the top in its class. I also believe they own more than half the market of hospitals.
    nicholassparks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 03:34 AM
    Hi Nzou,

Pricing for MS Dynamics Server CRM 2011 is US $5500 and Per CAL US $1400. It is an approximate rate only. It would be better if you buy it through a Microsoft Partner. We are providing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set up Microsoft Word on my Acer laptop without using Microsoft packages CD? [ 7 Answers ]

My older sister have a laptop and she said you can upload Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint without using the Microsoft Windows Package CD codes? She couldn't explain it to me.

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

View more questions Search