Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephens2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Need some help or advice please!!
    I need to speak with a obgyn please I need some help and answers.
    Thank You

Sincerely, Jessica Stephens
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 21, 2013, 06:54 AM
    On this site, you state your question and people answer when they see it. Anyone can answer. So ask away! I would edit your post to take out your real name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum, I am from india and staying abroad, got married 4 years back, and tried a lot to get my family with me but my wife is not able to approach the passport office as I supported her every vacation after every six months as I personally met the agent and got the things done. Later...

Advice [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my penis stop hurting please help me I need a nurse to help me

Needs advice [ 0 Answers ]

For two weeks I have had a hoarse voice, lump sensation in the back of my throat, consistent ear aches with a head ache. I have been sick other than nausau once una while with no fever. Last week I got checked out for strep because I have a white patch in the left upper part of the back of my...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search