Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blfishrr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 08:38 AM
    Name of a song and album by a music video description.
    There is a series of music videos on YouTube that, when played together make a story. The story is about a guy who is writing a book on an old fashioned typewriter. The title of the book is the album title. I think it starts with M. Anyway, he heads out to a cabin and along the way he stops at a convenience store and meets a girl. He then sees her hitchhiking and picks her up. When they get to the cabin they jump in a lake off a dock and when he surfaces she is no where to be found. He then gets drunk and continues to write his book. In the morning he makes coffee and heads out onto the lake on his canoe. Then he finds the girl dead in his bathtub? Then we find out there is no girl... Kind of.. It gets confusing. Either way they're good songs and I can't remember the names of any of them.

Check out some similar questions!

Song by music video description.. [ 0 Answers ]

A guy with curly dark hair singing walking through streets with a guitar, ends up outside some girls house and she's looking out the window at him singing on the street with all these other people...

Looking for a song from music video description [ 1 Answers ]

I watched the music video last year, it was an calm song with a guitarish solo ending, in the video many times a man appears playing a slow spinning floqting grand piano. the colors are predominantly white and blue along the video

Looking for a song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi y'all, I've been searching for this song for years, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember anything about it or who sings it, just that I liked it. I only remember some things about the music video, if anyone recognizes what I'm talking about and could help me, I'd really appreciate it! ...

Song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a 90s. I think it was before 1996. This song had a music video that was set on some kind of forest? There was a male singer disguised in some kind of asian costume, I think samurai, and there was a storm going on while he sang. There was another character in the video, some...

Song name? By music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw a music video of a kind of british pop? Song a few years back. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. I think is a british band, with 1 girl (vocals maybe?), I watched...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.