Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Avro Aero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Timing belt schematic
    Looking for schematic on a Freedom 42 mower, my timing belt broke and I'm not sure how it is to be routed can you help with a diagram ?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Hi,
    Deere made two different versions of the Freedom 42 deck. Belts route very differently and neither is all that immune to breakage. Pictures attached.
    Note that the plastic covers over the belt are different.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere Belt Schematic [ 0 Answers ]

I need a schematic and/or diagram of a John Deere LT155 42" Freedom deck. I need to order some parts for this deck and need something that shows all the parts of the Freedom deck, including blades, belts, bearings, and the like, along with their appropriate John Deere part numbers and where that...

I changed the timing belt on 92 honda accord put all timing marks where they belong [ 2 Answers ]

I changed the timing belt on my 92 honda accord, put all timing marks where they belong. But the car won't start. It sounds like it wants to start but it does not.

Belt schematic [ 2 Answers ]

Craftsman ride on Mower. Need Lower deck Schematic for correct belt replacement

Timing belt? [ 2 Answers ]

My 1992 honda civics engine light came on. My car boggs with an irratic idle when I stop at lights. Noise and vibration in distributor cap. Could this be a timing belt problem or should I just do a tune up?

View more questions Search