Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DawnBolt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Noma programmable thermostats
    We recently bought a house that has a Noma programmable thermostat, but the manual was not left for us to use. Is there somewhere I can get a copy of the manual so I can figure out how to use this product properly? :confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 26, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Go to this link. This is the company that makes your thermostat.

UPM Marketing Inc. -Programmable Thermostats

Pick out your tstat then go to the dorp down box that says features then go to download. This will give you the user manual.
    Genevieve Lindeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBolt
    We recently bought a house that has a Noma programmable thermostat, but the manual was not left for us to use. Is there somewhere I can get a copy of the manual so I can figure out how to use this product properly? :confused:
    I am unable to locate my instructions to my noma programmable thermostat.
    Can you email me the directions for programming
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 03:51 PM
    UPM Marketing Inc. -Programmable Thermostats

GO HERE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Programmable Thermostats [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased and installed two Honeywell digital programmable thermostats that are connected to two Auto Mag low voltage zone controllers. They have not worked from the day I installed them. Too much heat as if the thermostat did not recognize the actual air temperature. An electrician told me...

Noma Programmable thermostat [ 14 Answers ]

I have tried to replace a conventional lever action mercury thermostat with a new digital programmable Noma thermostat. The AC works fine but when I turn on the heat, the AC come on then too and not the heat. I have no heat. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: Orange -> Y Red ->...

Noma programmable thermostate [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new 52-2570-6 Heating /Cooling Thermostate.My old thermostate had 5 wires ,green,red,orange,white +black.My problem is I do not know where the black wire goes.On my old one it went to a terminal 4.

Noma programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old carrier thermostat model q674j119 or t874g1790 for my oil furnace and heat pump. I tried to change this with Noma programmable thermostat model 52-2558-8 but everythings not working. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: O -> Orange R -> Red W2 -> White G -> Green C...

Noma programmable T/stat [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced a lever type t/stat (heating & A/C) which had 5 wires connected. Orange wire > yellow terminal on T/stat White wire > terminal Green wire >terminal Red wire >terminal Black > terminal. The new Noma has 4 terminals only Yellow, White, Green & Red. Connected and matched Colours using...

View more questions Search