Ask
    KIAMICHI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 02:55 PM
    How to repair the differential in a murray riding lawn mower
    How to repair the differential in a murray riding lawnmower
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 06:47 PM
    You can't do it without a service manual... not just because it gives you the part numbers of the pieces.. but it gives you everything else you need to know.

Which is far beyond the scope of a thread.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 12:43 PM
    Hi,
    You must need be provide a model number so that I can find out if you have a Peerless or Spicer unit.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask about murray riding lawn mower [ 0 Answers ]

I have a murray select model number 425001x8 that won't start up.it a riding lawn mower

Murray Riding Lawn Mower 12.5 Hp, 40" [ 0 Answers ]

My Murray Riding Lawn Mower 12.5hp, 40" won't start. I checked the battery, the fuel line, cleaned the fuel filter, checked the oil. I checked the wires and the throttle cable and all seemed fine. It cranks just fine but doesn't start. What else can it be, or I am missing something?

Murray 12.5 Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the belt on the lawn mower but the model number is partially missing. This is a 38" cut and an older moldel probably early 90's. How do I find out what belt I need. Any suggestions

Murray 12.5 HP 40" riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to install the belt on a Murray 12.5 HP 40" riding lawnmower.

Murray Riding Lawn Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys.. When I crank my mower... it turns over but will not actually crank. I should start by saying that I did a "no-no". I had a weak battery and several times used my car to start (jump off) the lawn mower.. Since then I have gotten a new battery, but now it won't crank. I noticed smoke...

View more questions Search