Bkflowers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Pressure Switch Diagram for CW209300 AJ
    Trying to find a detailed diagram for this part. Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 12:40 PM
    Hi,
    I do not find a breakdown! I find it on a Campbell Hausfeld compressor and to be superceded to a #CW209300AV pressure switch. Best price I could find was at:
    Pressure Switch [CW209300AV] - $33.99 at eReplacementParts.com
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How far can you place a water pressure tank from the pressure switch? [ 1 Answers ]

My water started surging in the house so I replaced the pressure tank. In doing so I took it from right beside the pressure switch and placed it 200 feet away. When the problem continued with the water surging I replaced the pressure switch. The problem continues. I have checked the pump,...

Had no water banged on pressure switch started working so changed out switch worked [ 7 Answers ]

Had no water Friday night. Banged on switch sat morning and it starting working for a few minutes. Changed out switch sat. afternoon work until Monday morning. Now now water and the breaker is tripped. When I wired it up I put the two wires coming from pump one red and the other black on the two...

I need a wiring diagram for a 16HP Vanguard V-Twin oil pressure switch. [ 2 Answers ]

Several years ago I purchased a Vanguard V-Twin, horizontal shaft engine and it's been in storage ever since. I did start and run it a couple of times a year. I am now going to put it into service. I had to install the wiring harness, but the book that came with it was one of those don't do this...

York residential furnace pressure switch problem code stuck switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york furnace P2MD12H06401A after 1 hour it shuts down and gives a 2 flash error for a stuck pressure switch. The switch is new can it be wired wrong? The old one had 2 white wires piggy back and 1 blue wire. The new switch has 3 separate terminals

Pump pressure switch does not turn on with low pressure [ 0 Answers ]

I lost water in my home overnight. The pressure gage reads about 8 PSI. If I use the lever on the pressure switch to close the contacts, nothing happens. Actually, the pump controller box, makes a buzzing sound for a couple of seconds, but that's it. Does anyone have any thoughts? I don't...

View more questions Search