Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George Judy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 06:40 PM
    Troy bilt pony lawn tractor rear end
    Troy Bilt Pony M# 13AN77KG011 Is the rear end an automatic and if not why does it slip in higher gears. Have replaced belts, checked tension, still slips and seems to be getting worse. What could be causing this?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Hi,
    First would be did you use the OEM belts; #954-0241A and #954-04001A since they are custom in length? Other than that it is probably the result of binding in the Transmatic bracket(s) No it is not automatic.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrench size on troy bilt lawn tractor pony [ 1 Answers ]

What size socket do I need to remove the blades on my Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor Pony. The operator's manual does not say and a 13/16ths is too small. It is the largest I have.

Troy-Bilt Lawn Tractor- Pony Wiring issues [ 1 Answers ]

Troy-Built 7 Speed Shift-On-The-Go Lawn Tractor – Pony Model Number: 13AN779G766 Serial Number: 1C315B10160 I have one of those worst kinds of electrical problems “INTERMINTANT.” I suppose I’ve earned it. This machine has been abused for over 5 years now. Here is my short list. 1. I...

Where to put gear oil in trans/rear end in troy-bilt pony lawn mower? [ 1 Answers ]

Where to put gear oil in trans/rear end in troy-bilt pony lawn mower?

Troy bilt 17.5 hp pony lawn tractor not starting [ 3 Answers ]

My 2005 Troy Bilt 17.5 HP lawn tractor will not start or even turn over. It has a new battery, and a one year old starter. It blew several fuses initailly now it will not even do that. My owners manual does not have a wiring diagram. It has not been sitting, last ran four days prior to problem and...

Troy Bilt Pony Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Troy Bilt Pony riding lawn mower two years ago this summer. I started it for the first time yesterday and after mowing for about 5 minutes, white smoke started coming out of the exhaust. I stopped the mower and restarted it after a minute or so. I drove about 10 feet and the smoke...

View more questions Search