Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flatsouffle Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Shy kitty
    So I found this cat and her two kittens when I was walking my dog. The kittens looked pretty young so I decided to take them in. I took them to the vet and so far they had fleas and ear mites but no other health problems they got treated and everything is fine that was a few weeks ago. The mother got out of the house and I was left with the two kittens. One of them was sold and my roommate and I decided to keep the remaining kitten. She's really shy now and hides a lot when I had her with the mother she was fine playful etc... we really like her we decided to name her lily but we want her to be more comfortable here. Any suggestions?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Play with her a lot. Cats love jumping at string and different moving objects
    Flatsouffle Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Play with her a lot. Cats love jumping at string and different moving objects
    Yea she's starting to break out of her shell. It took the entire day for her to come from under the bed at like 2 am she decided to jump on my bed and cuddle with me and sleep which was über cute. She has more confidence now and runs around the house. She has taken a liking to my dog which I think may remind her of her mom.
    Misticwonderer Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 03:26 AM
    Just need trust training. Lots of treats and let it come to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kitty Help [ 1 Answers ]

My cat was shaken by a friends dog last night. We brought her to Emergency Vet and they said she was OK. She won't eat or drink today and growls if y

Kitty BJ? [ 10 Answers ]

This is going to sound weird, it does to me anyway. My kitten is giving my two dogs BJ's. I know it sounds dumb but essentially that's exactly what's going on. Now, I believe she is trying to milk (because she is just a kitten) but my dogs allow it it. (two Yorkies) Is this normal and how...

Help with kitty [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help. My cat has been missing since 8/12. I have posted about 70 LOST signs in the neighborhood, and printed 50 more today that I will put up tomorrow. I have gone to the shelter and looked there. I have searched online on found cat sites. I have posted online lost cat. I put an ad out...

View more questions Search