Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kebbeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 01:56 PM
    I hate my step dad
    My step dad is from Kongo and he doesn't understand like... He blackmails me he lied to me 2 time and he threatened me and yells at me. I don't want to live with him, I rather live with my mom but I can't
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2013, 02:01 PM
    What are examples of his black mail?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Blackmails you how?

Why can't you live with your mom?

How did your stepdad get custody of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's her step dad, but the only dad she knows since 1 month and 20 days old. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend 14 years. We recently broke up 7/24/2012. He accepted my daughter as his own though she's not his biological child. He gave her his last name when she was about 4 year old. She's now 14 yrs of age. He's the only father she has ever known. Can I take him to child support...

Can a dad keep his son because of abusive step dad? [ 8 Answers ]

My four year old son tells me that his moms boyfriend spanks him and is mean to him when mother is not around. My son has also stated that the boyfriend has poked him in the chest with a knife. So I am thinking about not letting my son back to his mother but I fear the consequences for keeping him....

Step dad moves out because of gay step son. [ 9 Answers ]

I am wondering if consuling really help? I have been married for 3 years and everything was great until about 8 months ago it came out that my 13 year old son may be gay. His step dad always yelling at him and it got to the point step dad almost hit him so he moved out so nothing like that would...

My dad is never home and step mom talks bad about my mom and step dad, I want to mov [ 4 Answers ]

Im 16 years old, and I live in Ohio. Today topped the list of my life. I have a go cart and I messed up our 700 yard driveway. Before they would let me go to my moms for the weekend I was told to clean up the ruts and stuff I made. So I did. Then my step mom came down and asked me to do all the...

Step-dad has been supporting step son after mom moved out and now want custody [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my step-son since he was 2 bio dad has only seen him a total of 48 hrs in 4 years, bio mom left step son with me and I have supported him by myself with out her for past year. I had to do paperwork so that he could go to school, provided medical and babysitting for him, now bio parents...

View more questions Search