Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so2283 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 10:55 AM
    Stock questions
    I have some stocks that were purchased in the early 70's. They are for Ramada inn. Is this stock still valid or is it now worthless
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 6, 2013, 12:03 PM
    The Ramada chain of hotels is now part of the Wyndham group. You can contact their Investor Relations dept here:

Investor Relations | Wyndham Worldwide

Give the stock certificate #s and they can tell if you are entitled to Wyndham shares in return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stock questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking at buying an OTC stock whose ask/size is $.40 and 2,500 shares but the bid price is $.03 and 10,000 shares. Does that mean that if I wanted to BUY 5,000 shares it would cost $2,000 but if I wanted to SELL 5,000 shares I would only get $150? That seems weird! But if that's right,...

Stock questions [ 0 Answers ]

I have noticed that many stocks have 0.00 as their P/E Ratio. What is the significance? A new stock student trying to understand Market 101.

Stock questions? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I got divorced in 2004. Prior to that I had invested in stocks and put them in both our names. He's left the country and I don't know where he is... it's a divident reinvestment plan and I am very reluctant to feed it, since his name is on the account. How do I get his name off the...

Stock questions? Common stock in STROUSE Inc. With Pennsylvania corporate seal 1954 [ 0 Answers ]

The shares were purchased oct. 6 1967, that's all I know #RL3406, I don't know if there still in business, or how to find out, perhaps you can help, thanks

View more questions Search