Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaches71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 07:50 AM
    Excessive sweating and always hot
    I had a serious car accident in 2008 and ever since then I have been on meds - targinact/amytriptyline/iburpofen/paracetomal and gabapentin the latter I'm trying to wean off as I put on weight with it..
    The problem I have is that I sweat excessively for a woman and its driving me crazy I've joined a gym but the worst thing is the sweating if it wasn't for this I could do more I get so hot I end up coming home.. I know we've had a warm spell but I haven't worn a coat or even a jumper not even in the winter since then and its getting worse even just bending over to change my daughter causes a sweat and sometimes I have got so hot I am sick because I can't cool down!
    It is really excessive and runs down my face through just minor activity I am overweight but not lazy and I can physically do a lot of exercise etc but the sensitivity to sweating is ruining my life

Does anyone know what could be causing this please

Check out some similar questions!

Under Arm excessive sweating [ 5 Answers ]

What deodorant is really good for someone who sweats a lot!!

Excessive sweating [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've been sweating out the armpits of my shirts pretty badly. Do certain foods or deits effect how much I sweat. Is it stress. Or do I just need to get some stronger deodorant? It's getting to the point were I don't know what to do and it's getting annoying.

Excessive sweating [ 6 Answers ]

Can u please help me solve sweating problems.. can u give me precise steps in order to stop sweating? Thank you..

Excessive sweating [ 1 Answers ]

Hii guys.. well I have noticed within the last 2 years that I sweat ALOTT. It doesn't have an odor its not even from doing any strenuous work or exercise, I just sweat a lot under my arms and my vaginal area:o does anyone know of anything good I could do to decrease my excessive sweating? I would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.