Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Channy81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Lower Abdominal Pain
    I had my Appendix out November 2011, but I am having lower abdominal pain both sides. I have a history of ovarian cysts. Does this mean that I might have 2 ruptured cysts? What can I do? I am in serious pain.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 29, 2013, 02:57 PM
    You can see your doctor, but if you're in a lot of pain the ER might be the place to go. That is the best thing you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has lower abdominal pain with missed periods, bloating, difficulty eating, nausea and vomiting, weight loss. Can this be due to ovarian cyst or cancer

Lower abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had severe pain in my left hip right after my menstraul period ended. Went on liquid diet for 3 1/2 days. Pain subsided a little on left, then started on right. Having difficulty moving bowels, but stool is soft. I feel like there something blocking my bowels and have strain to get it out. I also...

25 weeks pregnant with lower abdominal pain and lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having bad pain in my very lower abdomin that wraps the whole way around my back. I have tried laying in every position, a warm shower, extra fluid and tylenol. I can't get the pain to lessen. I have had a few contractions but nothing steady or...

Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain [ 0 Answers ]

Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Lower right abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work up this morning with sharp pains in my right side lower area. Then it went away and hurt again after I ate breakfast... then I felt really sick to my stomach and hurt and my lower right side of my back. Throughout the day on and off it really hurt.. when I ate dinner again the pain got...

View more questions Search