Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cabdey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Toilet won't flush
    I dropped deodorant in the toilet as it was flushing my brother pulled up the toilet and no deodorant now the toilet will not flush
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2013, 08:49 PM
    Its not overflowing when you try to flush it? The deodorant is most likely stuck in the trap. You'll need a plumber.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 27, 2013, 10:16 PM
    Carefully lay the toilet over on its side. Straighten out a wire coat hanger and see if you can push the deodorant out from the bottom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced guts of toilet, still won't flush-water leaking around bottom of toilet [ 2 Answers ]

After husband replaced guts of toilet because both upstairs toilets will not flush-master bedroom worse, master bedroom toilet now leaking water around bottom of toilet. Emptied tank water, turned off toilet, still seeping water at bottom. Water same level in toilet bowl-did the toilet get...

Toilet won't flush [ 3 Answers ]

I have not seen this in over 40 years. Brand new toilet.(we tried 3)As soon as you tighten it down it will not flush. If you loosen the bolts abd allow a little air to get past the gasket and the flange it will flush as per normal. Tighten the bolts---no flush. Already snaked the drain and checked...

Installed toilet repair kit now toilet won't flush all the way [ 1 Answers ]

Watet swirls slowly when handle is pulled but doesn't flush all the way.

Toilet problems, toilet won't old water and won't flush [ 1 Answers ]

We have two toilets in our home and they have quit flushing today. We also have a septic system that we have never had drained and we have lived here 6 years. We did get some rain today and we were wondering if it is due to the rain that we are having toilet issues or is something else going on?

Cast iron leaking under toilet & other toilet won't flush [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed my kitchen sink stopped up. Checked both downstairs toilets, one drained fine other didn't. Grabbed the plunger. Plunged the toilet @ North end of house & no results, went to toilet on South end of house no result. Went back to sink, filled up with water & then plunged it. Water went...

View more questions Search