Ask
    Msava Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 06:49 AM
    Turning water back on
    I turned off the water but it won't turn back on
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2013, 06:53 AM
    House shut off? Under sink or toilet? Outside faucet. Tell us more.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Brian is right. Need more info.

Chuck
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 27, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Have you tried the rain dance? More info please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water pressure in shower after turning water off and back on. [ 2 Answers ]

I had to replace a leaky shut off valve to my toilet and when I turned the water back on I have no pressure at the tub faucet. The faucet was open when I turned the water on and my daughter shut it off as soon as water started coming out. Any ideas about what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

No water to our spickets toilets etc. After shutting off electricity & turning back o [ 15 Answers ]

Had to turn off the power breaker to the house to change a breaker. The well pump breaker is in a separate sub panel. I was watering the flowers when my husband shut everything down. When he turned the power back on the water did not work. Thought maybe we had a breaker problem. 9:45 pm ran to...

Turning water back on after using bread to help solder the copper pipes [ 8 Answers ]

Urning water back on after using bread to help solder the copper pipes and some of the faucets are clogged. How can we get the water flowing again through the faucets? This is the hot water side.

No cold water after turning valve back on [ 2 Answers ]

We just installed a new kitchen sink and faucet. The water has been off for about 2 weeks while we worked on the floor and cabinets. Today we turned the water back on, and there is no water coming out of the cold line below the sink. The valve seems to be opening fine, and the second shut off...

Turning Water back on for bathroom sink [ 1 Answers ]

I had a clog in the pipes under my bathroom sink. I shut off the hot and cold water valves before removing the pipes (just in case someone accidentally turned the water on while working). I ended up replacing the pipes and got everything set up. I turned the water valves back on but, when I turn...

View more questions Search