Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndemaree1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Well pressure and cloudy water
    My well is only.at about 10 psi so it basically trickle out and the water is brown when it comes out us the pump going.bad or is.the well going dry
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2013, 07:33 PM
    When pressure is at 10#, is the pump still running or has it stopped?

Is the pump in the well or above ground?

How deep (if you know) is the well?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cloudy water? [ 0 Answers ]

The water coming from one of my faucets is cloudy, both hot and cold. It is only coming from the one faucet, and there is no aerator involved. I also see some build-up on the faucet itself, which I presume is calcium. Why would it only be on one of the faucets?

Cloudy water from refrigerator water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to troubleshoot/fix cloudy water issue. Water from all faucets, etc. is clear, except from the refrigerator water dispenser. I have detached the refrig. Water supply line and opened the value, and still get cloudy water... so I assume the refrig is not the issue. How do I find the...

Well Water - Fluctuating Pressure & Cloudy Water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All - I live about 30 miles SW of Atlanta, GA, as the crow flies. I have lived in my home since new, which is 5 years now. I have a drilled well that is 125 feet deep, and the well was originally certified at 32 gallons per minute. To date, I have had absolutely no problems with pressure,...

Brown hot water in tub/ and cloudy water in well [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a new house. It has an electric RHEEM hot water heater and I am running it on a well. 1st question about the well cold water is cloudy and I have run the well for 3 straight days. The well is 181 ft deep. Is there a way to get ride of the cloudy water? 2nd My hot water...

View more questions Search