Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kens2848 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Dimplex heaters installation 208v will not turn off why ?
    Dimplex heaters installation 208v How do you turn it off? Linear Proportional Convector Heater LPC Series .
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Thermostat not wired properly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dimplex BN2805W31 Baseboard Heater - How do I turn it off? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to forum. I have a Dimplex BN2805W31 Baseboard header with a side mounted "knob" to control the amount of heat being distributed. This particular room is not used so I want to turn this unit off. Note: the rest of the house is heated through a boiler and not connected to the...

Is 208v/1p really connected to 2 legs of a 120/208v system, not just 1 as the descrip [ 1 Answers ]

Is 208v/1p really connected to 2 legs of a 120/208v system, not just 1 as the description implies? If so how is 208v/2p wired? Similar?

3 120volt dimplex baseboard heaters trip breaker [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got 3 120 volt dimplex baseboard heaters running from a 2 pole 20-20 breaker on size 12/2 wure but on a 220volt 2 pole t-stat, but when I turn there t-stat to 70 degrees it trips the breaker,why? Can someone help

Do Dimplex baseboard heaters have fuses? [ 0 Answers ]

The is a section in my home where I have 3 Dimplex baseboard heaters, they worked fine until today when none of the 3 will come on. I did the obvious and checked the circuit breaker to see if it was tripped and it wasn't so I am wondering if these units contain internal fuses that could have...

Which dimplex thermostat should I use on my 500 w Dimplex baseboard [ 1 Answers ]

Which dimplex thermostat should I use on my 500 w Dimplex baseboard The single pole dtk-sp or the double pole dtk-dp The baseboard is in a bathroom Thank bumzy

View more questions Search