Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelkel101 Posts: 14, Reputation: -2

Jul 20, 2013, 11:31 PM
    See the dead?
    So I don't know if I am seeing the dead or not but I keep seeing shadows and once I saw a little girl upstairs dangling her feet off the side of the railing and at first I thought it was my younger brother but then I asked where he was and my mom said he was outside! So I just wanted to know if I actually am seeing spirits or the dead and if I should try to get more involved with them? Should I try communicating with them and is it even safe to do so? Could they hurt me? I need all the advice and info I can get!
    Thanks!
    P.S. My sister says she can communicate with the dead!
    Elvisrosas Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jul 21, 2013, 01:26 AM
    Go to a doctor and see if you have schizophrenia because a lot of people so think they see ghost is just in their head but you need evidence for the ghost encounters any one in your family that is an adult experience an paranormal activities? If so you would have to get professional help because it is very dangerous contracting with the dead who might not know the reason they are dead
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 06:45 AM
    It could be spirits. You could try looking into the history of the house
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 21, 2013, 01:40 PM
    Assuming this really is a spiritual situation...

I never recommend people contact a spirit and harm comes in more forms than physical abuse. Spirits are deceptive masters and they will use any and every way to gain an attachment in your life.

Jul 21, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Elvisrosas, I don't have any mental issues so thank for your concern but no thanks and I thought about looking into the houses history but this house is very new so there isn't a history to it, sadly! And I know that they could harm me but I want to help the nice ones

Jul 21, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvisrosas View Post
    Go to a doctor and see if you have schizophrenia because a lot of people so think they see ghost is just in their head but you need evidence for the ghost encounters any one in your family that is an adult experience an paranormal activities? If so you would have to get professional help because it is very dangerous contracting with the dead who might not know the reason they are dead
    Thank you but know thank you because my mental state is perfectly fine and if I were to be schizophrenic I'm pretty sure my parents and doctor would have noticed!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 03:29 PM
    When an old house is no longer there and a new house built the ghosts will stay because they are not restricted to material things.

Jul 21, 2013, 03:43 PM
    A new house has little bearing on whether a spirit should be there or not. Sometimes a spirit will manifest simply out of interest in the people that live there.

Jul 21, 2013, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    A new house has little bearing on whether a spirit should be there or not. Sometimes a spirit will manifest simply out of interest in the people that live there.
    What do you mean by the interest of the people living here... are you saying that the spirits might know that I can see them therefore they come to me or..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Do what you recommend other people do - read your bible and pray.

Jul 21, 2013, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel101 View Post
    What do you mean by the interest of the people living here... are you saying that the spirits might know that I can see them therefore they come to me or...?
    No, how it actually works is they ALLOW themselves to be seen by who they choose. They aren't lost or confused... they know exactly what they are doing.

Praying and reading the bible are both essential to anybodys relationship to God, however there are right and wrong ways to use them in a situation like what you describe.
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 07:15 AM
    I note OP is 13 - very possibly this is teenage angst (or too many vampire movies).

Jul 22, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Twilight you've done it to me again!

Jul 23, 2013, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I note OP is 13 - very possibly this is teenage angst (or too many vampire movies).
    I am actually very mature for my age, I am being honest, and I am looking for helpful answers not opinions

Jul 24, 2013, 01:57 PM
    I can give you answers. Have you or your sister spoken to your parents about what you think you see?
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Judging from your reaction here you are not "mature" for your age - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...me-759169.html.

I am astonished by your response and deliberate misunderstanding of what I said.

Jul 27, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Judging from your reaction here you are not "mature" for your age - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...me-759169.html.

I am astonished by your response and deliberate misunderstanding of what I said.
    I am very sorry about the misunderstanding and I did go too far! I actually want to delete my account cause I have proved to myself that I can't handle it but thank you cause I see that you actual did do a very good job at helping me and I was just rude. And if you know how I can delete my account I would appreciate it if you told me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DOA, Dead, can't be revived, gone but not forgotten. It's really dead. [ 24 Answers ]

Well, the fridge died, the dryer died, the stove died, the dishwasher died, the car died, it was inevitable that the computer would die, and it did. Our computer is officially dead. Thanks to Sneezy (a former member of this site) we have a laptop he gifted to my daughter, but it's very slow. ...

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Dead, dead dead! [ 20 Answers ]

The controversies have all dried up and gone away and we have nothing to say. It's been a quiet day in Afghanistan, the oil spill is under control, politics is quiet for the moment, just a few small international fracax or is that fracii, like the UN talking to NK and we are reminded that we ...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is my PC Dead? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a power outage earlier this week due to a raccoon electrocution in our city's substation. All of our home electronics are fine EXCEPT for our DELL 5100 computer tower. The monitor works, and the indicator light for internet hookup is lit. We just cannot turn on the computer. We called...

View more questions Search