Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bribrimsfts3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 12:50 AM
    Reading people
    Okay, I have a gift of knowing but there's just one problem... I can read most people but I always for some reason come in contact with people I can't read even of that person is my friend I can't read them I can read all of my friends just not a few? Why is that? How come I can read most but not all? What's keeping or blocking me from reading that person?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 02:04 AM
    What do you mean "read people"
    Bribrimsfts3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 02:30 AM
    I can read people meaning I can tell a lot about the person and basically know them everything about ten before I even meet them but there are some people rant I know and are friends with but for some reason I can't read them
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2013, 02:38 AM
    I would say it's an age thing, as you mature you'll understand better. Good luck
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Not all is meant to be known. Some people aren't who they try to portray themselves as. As far as people close to you even psychics will tell you Its harder because you have the emotional bonds that cloud you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

Does reading random thing in internet, is the equivalent to reading books? [ 2 Answers ]

They say that reading books is good. I'm not very smart perhaps because I don't read many books. I've almost never read a whole book from start to end. And I'm in my 30's. But I do read a lot of stuff in the web. But mostly short things. Not like long full books. But isn't it the same thing? Or...

View more questions Search