Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kcs_ice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 04:40 PM
    Black Screen freeze in ps3 game Last of Us
    Okay so I got this game from game fly about four days ago and have been playing since. The game was running great and smoothly up until I was about 45% done with the game. I keep getting this damn black screen problem on the same part. Its when Joel uses the ladder to climb to a ledge then some guy kicks him off the latter into some water and tries to drown him. But then you see an arm grab the pistol and shoot the enemy and saves Joel. Right after Joel looks to see who saved him the screen goes black as to go to a cut scene but it doesn't it just stays black. I can pause and un pause the game but if I try to skip the scene it just freezes up my ps3. I have no idea what to do, I tried looking up the problem but haven't found a solid solution. Either the solution is to confusing to follow or doesn't work. Ive tried deleting the updated patch and re installing it, didn't work. I uninstalled everything but the save game data and tried reinstalling it, didn't work. I even choose not to install the updated patch and restart the chapter I was on, didn't work. I also deleted various things on my ps3 to make more space, a lot more space, didn't work. PLEASE PLEASE if you have any idea what to do let me know. But please speak is simple terms, I'm not good at computer lingo.
    tibbs13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 07:14 PM
    Trying to fix the issue yourself doesn't work most of the times. You can send it to the official Sony shop to get it repaired if you have a lot of money to throw away, although they give no guarantee that it won't happen again. Or if you can't afford to get it fixed from Sony there are also some guides that make the yellow light error fixed and freezing problems fixed. I was told from my friend about this guide, he said it fixed his ps3 freezing problem, it's called ps3lightsfix and it gives a 100% guarantee of fixing every PS3 issues. Here is a link: http://8dd44vg2mnufyfdkv2gg7s0k9l.hop.clickbank.net/
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 09:01 PM
    First thing I would do is try a different game and see if it freezes up... if not, then I would send the disc back to Game Fly and claim it as defective and have them send you another one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skyrim Ps3 Game Save [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, so I need to know if their's a way where I can save my game onto my USB and be able to play that on my other Ps3, but still be able to save when I want? At the moment, it keeps saying that the game save belongs to a different ps3 or whatnot so I can't save over it, or save at all for that...

My PS3 keeps freezing when playing this game. [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought GTA: Episodes from Liberty City and my PS3 keeps freezing when I pick The Ballad of Gay Tony. It freezes into about 15 minutes into the game or when I get into a lot of action. The disk is brand new and has no scratches or fingerprints and any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks...

Fallout 3 - PS3 game [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Well, I am about half way through Fallout 3. Trying to get all the trophies but I want to play it through once without cheating at all. At the momet I am finishing the game with Good Karma to get the trophy for it.. Next time through I am going to play on Bad Karma. My question is...

Ps3 black screen after formatting the hdd [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help. My boy was playing the ps3 and it came up on the screen corrupt file or something,in the end we had to format the hdd as nothing else would work.since doing that ,the only thing we can get now is a black screen,I don't no what to do.can anyone help us please..

View more questions Search