Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 25, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Downloading music to iPod
    My son and I are trying to figure out how to download music to his iPod nano. I am totally clueless. Is there anyone out there that can help us?
    cool_dude Posts: 124, Reputation: 9

Mar 25, 2007, 03:43 PM
    The iPod nano came with a cable where one end goes into the iPod nano at the bottom of the iPod into the slot and the other end goes into a usb port on your computer. If your computer is like 10 years old it may not have a usb port so you will have to go out and buy one. So once your iPod is connected to your computer you can open itunes and all the songs in there will automatically start transferring into the iPod
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 25, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Oooohhh okay. So you have to download from itunes. We were using a different place. We have a new computer so we do have usb port. Thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help downloading please [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband downloads music for his own private use off IMESH and had no problems until we installed new p.c now when his download gets to 98% they all stop and don't reconnect to finish download. I have tried imesh forums and FAQ and fowlled advice. But nobody answering my question. FAQ never...

Downloading music - Recommendation for safe sites. Will not use much! [ 20 Answers ]

:cool: :) I would like to know if someone can recommend a safe site to download just one song? I will not be using the site much, I just want to get one song off a safe site.Is this possible these days? It might be possible that from time to time I may to use it but that will be rarely. I...

No downloading [ 1 Answers ]

[i was wondering if there were any sites where you could listen to full length songs without downloading anything. my computer is already slow and i dont really want to make it worse.HELP!! thanx :D

Downloading Stuff [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there are any programs that allow me to accelerate my download of stuff from the internet(i.e game demos) and allow me to pause and resume downloading on another day even if I shut my computer down. I can't really keep my computer on 24/7 for large downloads. I used to use a...

View more questions Search