Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hcsj4275 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 06:35 AM
    Finding a music video by description?
    Hello,

I'm trying to find a video where there's a couple and the guy likes to paint. One day they argued and the girl wanted to pull a prank by putting a ball or something like that in the exhaust pipe of the guy's car. The guy then went driving his car and was unable to step on the brakes because of the ball that's stuck in the exhaust pipe and his car crashed and dropped of the cliff (I think) and he died. The girl then cried while standing at the cliff where the guy's car dropped off from. This song is sang by a girl.

Please help me find it!! Been finding it since forever and I still can't find it. :(
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2013, 07:30 AM
    On an unrelated note, putting a ball in someone's exhaust pipe willl not cause the brakes to not work. Just an FYI.
    youngervolcano Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2014, 11:07 AM
    It's The one that got away by Katy Perry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a Music Video (DESCRIPTION ONLY) [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, so I remember a song that was around sometime between 2000-2007 (guess-timating) where there was a music video of it. In that one, there was a woman with the camera focused on her closed eye. And when she opened her eye, there were stars and cool space anomalies reflecting from there. Then...

Finding music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

So I feel really stupid by even asking this, but I'm looking for a music video that I watched awhile ago, I thought I saved it on my favorites, but turns out I didn't. Well the entire music video is centered around a girl who parties hard throughout the night, she has light pink hair, she's with...

Finding a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Please help... I was listening to bruno mars songs on YouTube one night and I came across this BEAUTIFUL song.. now I can not find it anywhere! It was a duet with a rapper, in the video clip you could see a ''wanted'' or ''have you seen... '' poster and they were singing something about...

Finding a music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

It was I british video from about 6 years ago featuring the singers both male and female dressed in school uniforms and they were in the living room of a house. Can't remember if it was a dance track or rap music.

Finding a song by music video description only! [ 0 Answers ]

I don't remember anything about the song, not lyrics, title, or artists. I just remember this guy (possibly in a red jumpsuit) eating fruit while he walks though an apartment complex filled with people and stuff. I specifically remember him eating a banana aggressively. Sorry if it's vague,...

View more questions Search