Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruval93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 10:42 PM
    What's this movie called
    Its movie about a father n a son.. the son becomes his fathers lawyer about the dad is in prison for raping and killing girls

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the early 90's so it was made before then and I think it was a fantasy all I remember is there was a girl who was taken and the hero was coming to save her and it was in a castle (I think) and to kill the witch or whoever it was he found all these mirrors and wiped them off and...

What's this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Just joined lookslike a good fun helpful site, I was wondering if someone would know the name of this movie, Its about a guy who has writers block and him and his fiancé are looking in a antique style store and the fiancé finds a leather briefcase and buys it for him, eventually he finds a...

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

A long time ago I watched this movie about a group of high-tech werewolf hunters enter a very old town and one of the hunters is a vampire. The vampire falls in love with a humans girlfriend who wants to become a werewolf hunter too. PLEASE HELP!!

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

Can some help with the name of the movie, where a group off guys sit around discussing the merits off drinking pineapple juice. Also in another scene one the guys has a one night stand and the girls takes his Microwave on the way out. When his mate ask 'what are you going to do about it" he say...

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I watched a movie a while ago. I forget what it's called. It's where this samurai type guy fights with 2 swords and kills people who try to kill him. He found a baby from the people who try to kill him. He takes the baby in and looks after her. People on his side are trying to kill him and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.