Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrNinjaSakki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Im trying to find the name of an old 70s or 80s animated movie.
    All I can remember is the bad guy or villain was a wizard or something that turned into a technocolored ball? Was sketchy animation that kind of reminds me of the movie "The Point"...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Possibly Unico in the Island of Magic.
    YouTube
    MrNinjaSakki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Possible Unico in the Island of Magic.
    YouTube
    Thank you sir! Now I can stop going insane lol. Much obliged
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An Old Animated Movie About Fairies? Maybe 70s/80s... [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it, but I think we had it on a VHS tape that had a few other movies recorded from TV on there. I think it was about fairies, but I remember there was this boy who had a garden/green house? And at some point he got shrank down to fairy-size and went on some sort of...

Trying to find name of animated movie from 70s or 80s?I [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of 70s or 80s cartoon. All I remember is that it was like Humpty Dumpty on his wall and on the other side was like and evil swamp or forrest with a dragon or snake or devil living in it. Might be a religious cartoon??

Animated Dog movie from the 70s/80s [ 4 Answers ]

It was from the late 70s early 80s I remember there were two dogs. One I think was on some search or quest to find the meaning of life or something The thing that I remember is he finds a dog food can with the paper still attached and there is a picture within a picture with a dog, and he...

Looking for 80s or 70s animated movie... [ 1 Answers ]

okay I can't remember much of this movie, but the setting of the movie is in the jungle and at the beginning of the movie the main character, a little boy, gets a puppy for his birthday. The boy, his puppy, and some other animal (I can't remember what it was) have all this adventures in the jungle...

Animated 70s or 80s movie title? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I've been trying to remember the name of this movie. My crazy gramma would tape them for me all the time. It's about this king who lives in a thorn palace and is evil. The main character (who I can't remember) has to make the king drink a magic potion. The main character does this when...

View more questions Search