Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khaledhamdan123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 04:37 AM
    What's the name of that movie?? :\
    A woman that her boyfriend dumped her and she was poor and then she got pregnant and her dad was dead and her mother was lost and then she went the market and everyday she slept there and no one knows that she half live there until someone robbed the market while she were until her daughter was born at the mart and then at the hospital she met her mother and lived in a little home and then she lost some people by a hurricane and I forgot from here to the end
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 06:13 PM
    Where the Heart Is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie that I watched when I was young, its about this young boy who got physically abuse by his father and one day, when his father was about to abuse him again, the boy called the child helpline and then he was taken to some sort of an orphanage... there, there is this little...

What's that movie? [ 0 Answers ]

There is a movie from the last 10 years that I cannot remember the name to. I've googled and googled and had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. From what I remember, there is a movie about a guy who lives his life on a very timed schedule. Leaving the house at the same time...

What's that movie called--Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I saw a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel about three kids and their mom who lived on the prairie. Their dad dies and their rich grandmother shows up from the East. There is a lot of conflict, but she takes the oldest girl under her wing. There was a second movie where...

View more questions Search