Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Problems with brown discharge
    I'm having problems with brown discharge too, but the problem is that it has been coming for 5 days and I haven't had my period for 2 months. I have never had sex so there isn't any possibility that I might be pregnant. I also do not take birth control, so what might it be? Someone please help me. There isn't any way that I can be pregnant, is there?
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Do not fear if you have not had sex then you can not be pregnant I would say that your body is purely adjusting - if you really concerned get checked out at a doctors and consider using the pill to regulate your periods.
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Brown discharge is just "old blood." Nothing to be alarmed about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl! I am on the pill, and in the middle of a cycle of pills but I have a brown discharge and a little bit of blood, it isn't getting better or worse. I would like some advice as I'm not sure what's going on and really really scared. Sorry! But that you for any replies xx

Brown discharge [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know I probably sound like everyone else that asks these questions but I'm driving myself mad!! My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 3 months now, this month my period was a day late and all I have today is a brown discharge and small amout of blood, it is light enough to not...

Brown discharge. [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on the pill for about a month and a week total. I recently had unprotected sex and I'm scared that I'm pregnant. I've been having this light brown discharge for about 4 days now and I'm concerned I'm pregnant! Can someone help me? :confused:

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I've been reading about woman's other experiences with brownish pink discharge but mine is a little different... I've been on the pill since July and this is the first time I've got brown discharge like this... I've had it for maybe 3 days. I think I am spose to be on my period but I'm not sure......

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I had an TL 10 years ago, I have never had any periods problems. After I have my period I started having dark brown awful smelling discharge (as if something is dead) that last for at least 2 weeks, I tried using suppositories just to stop the odor. My period does not smell this awful

View more questions Search