Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annagarnbratt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Movie about a boy that moves things with his mind!
    I remember that I a long time ago watched a movie about a boy, or I think it was a boy, with the power to move things with his mind, so hi father or someone older takes him to the police and he showes them, and they transport him to like a lab where they shave/ want to shave his head to open his brain but he escapes.
    He is on the run when he meets a boy who I think played like an instrument like a cello or something like that.
    Together they practise moving a bottle, well not together but the boy without powers is cheering, slowly and after a while he gains controls over his powers. Then he is needed for a special job where he is to move like a bomb or something stuck in like the roof or something, the bomb fell out of a plane. He does it. Then I don't remember more, I've been searching and searching for a very long time but nothing seems to add up. Some of the detailes might me wrong, it's an old movie and I might confuse it with something else

Check out some similar questions!

How can I sleep without my mind thinking of a million things? [ 7 Answers ]

Every night when I go to bed, it takes me an hour to fall asleep because there are so many random thoughts running through my head, and then when I wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and go back to bed, it takes me a while to fall back asleep sometimes again because of so...

Bofriend moves in with 2 17 yr old boy, [ 11 Answers ]

Moms boyfriend moves in with 2 17 yr old boys, 1 sleep in her closet on a air matress with my 9 yr old step son and the other is sleeping on the floor in the living room with my 10 yr old step daughter on the couch. The kids had just meet theses boys for the first time 2 weeks ago is there anything...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.