Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 11:07 AM
    Will it work
    Hi, I am a gay male and currently dating one of my ex's - a bi male who is living in his ex's basement so he can be close to his 5 children. . I was living with one of my best friends and after my ex came back in the picture, I decided I needed a change and he promised me the world, lets get a place together. . Soooo WE DID.. . Well I have moved into our new place, he is still to move his stuff in. . Friends say he wanted you only as a booty call and with you living with your friend he couldn't come and go as he wanted. . Will it work with us OR will my ex break my heart an not move in with me. . >?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Why hasn't he moved in yet?

Why is/was he an ex?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2013, 01:14 PM
    This thread is too confusing to read.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Sounds like a move on with your life situation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a salaried employee to work 40 hour work weeks for 2 months and recei [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a bible college who have asked all their salaried employees to work for half pay for 2 months because of a budget crisis is that legal

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search