Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anneman72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 01:19 PM
    Small lump
    I have a hard lump at the side of my vagina, it went away then came back again, should I be worried?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Whether to worry is up to you. There are many possibilities when there's a lump. It could be an ingrown hair, a cyst, a pimple, cancer, an STD, etc. etc.

We can't diagnose online. If you're concerned about this lump, see your doctor for a diagnosis.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small lump in right leg [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed a small lump on front of left leg about 6-9 mo. Ago soft to touch noticed it was gone today I'm experiencing pain in whole right leg and foot could this be blood clot

Small Lump. [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was about a month ago, I discovered a small lump just to the right of my testes, left of my leg crease. It isn't painful to the touch unless I put a decent amount of pressure on it. It is just a bit smaller then a dime, but its starting to worry me a lot. Once I decided to put a ton of...

Small lump on skull [ 1 Answers ]

Just under my eye, on the bone that surrounds the eye, there is a very small lump, about a milimetre in length. If I apply pressure to it, I can feel pain, but I think that is just in the skin. It only appears on one side. I only noticed it recently, but it could have bee nthere for much longer. Is...

View more questions Search