Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J McGowan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 02:34 AM
    Motor shuts down putting at 55?
    3-5 minutes. Starts rite back up? Drained gas, dropped cleaned it & filter, flush that side of tank, gas line is good. Air filter clean?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Vent?
    What does "flush that side of tank mean"? If you only flushed out 1 side of the tank, you may want to go back and clean the other side as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ac motor for condenser fan shuts down [ 6 Answers ]

Just replaced ac /Motor on condenser fan shuts down after gets hot had three wires new one has to need help it comes on blows good cold air then gets hot shuts down after about 10 minutes maybe wiring is that it is wrong him please help

Condenser motor gets hot and shuts down [ 0 Answers ]

Condenser fan motor gets hot and shuts down. Replaced capacitor. Fan is only 1 year old.

Motor starts but miller furnace will not fire then motor shuts off a off [ 3 Answers ]

Motor starts but miller furnace will not fire then motor shuts off

Blower motor overheating (very hot) shuts down [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. I have a two year old Aire-flo furnace and ac unit. Worked fine until a couple of days ago. Blower mortor at the bottom of the furnace gets super hot and shuts down. I got a new motor (same kind) still doing the same thing. The did not give me a new capacitor...

Compressor motor shuts off. [ 1 Answers ]

The compressor motor stopped running,(I was told it was bad) so I replaced it. When I started the unit back up it ran for a few minutes, but when the compressor tried to kick in it shuts off. I tried it several times but whenever the compressor tries to kick in it keeps shutting off. They gave me a...

View more questions Search