Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uncle shane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 01:48 AM
    Western auto riding lawn mower
    I need a better reference or piture of the left side of the briggs and stratton motor so I can put a litle wire rod back on the engine but I'm not sure where it goes excactly I know one side of the wire was in a whole in a plic piece above the carbarator I need to see or here where the other end goes and when I say left side of the motor I mean left side while facing front of mower any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 11:11 AM
    Hi,
    Going to need some engine number, model and type, please.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old wizard 18.5 hp western auto riding mower transmission. [ 1 Answers ]

It slows down a lot going up hill. It has automatic and hydro on it.

John deere riding lawn mower starts, but the lawn mower transmission won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere riding lawn mower worked fine, It got a flat tire so I removed the tire and fixed it. I then replaced the tire. The lawn mower will turn on, the blades will engage, but the transmission won't engage. I checked the rod in the back of the lawn mower and it was in. I pulled it out and...

Murray sel etc twin auto riding lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

Murray sel etc twin auto riding lawn mower 2000 - 2001 doesn't want to start I have put new spark plugs took battery in for testing and that is good when I turn the key it does nothing tried jump starting nothing what else can I do before taking it in if there is anything else I can try

View more questions Search