Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldcarhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 12:55 PM
    1980's romantic TV movies
    I can't remember if this movie is from the 80's but a couple meets, the lady is an artist. They get along great but the guy's mom doesn't like her. The girl gets in a serious accident and is disfigured. The guy's mom visits her in the hospital and tells her that if she stays away from her son she will pay all her medical bills. When she's out of the hospital she starts painting again and the guy recognizes her work but she has to act like she doesn't know him. But eventually something happens where the guy realizes it's the girl he loved.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 10:16 PM
    The Promise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic movies and songs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for some romantic movies and songs for my boyfriend. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, I want something really moving. Let me know all your ideas. Thanks! :) P.S: except the movies made after the books of Nicholas Sparks

1980's romantic TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a television movie I saw in the 1980's. I can't remember the name of the movie but I know that it was a romantic movie. There was a very good looking man who If I remember correctly was a drifter and a woman with blonde hair and throughout the entire movie they made love from the...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

View more questions Search