Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mokeh Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2013, 01:24 AM
    My wife has been texting
    My wife has been texting a man constantly at all hours of the day & night. Should I snoop?
    Jodiedoll Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 02:03 AM
    It's an awkward one ,how do u know about this did she tell u or have u already been snooping ?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 3, 2013, 09:20 PM
    Do you know who it is? Have you just asked her why she is doing it/ Don;'t ask us,, ask her.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 09:18 AM
    It appears to me (as someone who investigates matters just like this) that you already have been snooping.

Have you asked her? Communication is the key.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Do you try to get her attention back on you? Does she act distant to you? How are things between you and her?
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Just noticed that this situation has been brewing in one form or another since 2011 - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/workpl...er-539768.html

At that time "Iwish" said it best (I think): "If it's not this 20 year old guy, it's going to be another guy. The point is, there are some problems in your marriage and you need to find out what they are and work on them."

Did you take all the advice, find out what the problems were and try to resolve them?

Jul 4, 2013, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Just noticed that this situation has been brewing in one form or another since 2011 - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/workpl...er-539768.html

At that time "Iwish" said it best (I think): "If it's not this 20 year old guy, it's going to be another guy. The point is, there are some problems in your marriage and you need to find out what they are and work on them."

Did you take all the advice, find out what the problems were and try to resolve them?
    Obviously it's been going on for some time, OR this is a new 20 year old... Hmmmm
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 10:46 AM
    Must be a lot of 20 year olds interested in older women in that Town...

Jul 4, 2013, 11:07 AM
    Seriously... wonder if it's a college town?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife is texting and calling anothewr man after she leaves home [ 5 Answers ]

My wife isint sure if she wants a divorce or not, but she has been acting weird and always leaving with her friend for hours. But what got me worried was that she started sleeping with her cell phone all the time and if I needed to use it she would delete all calls and text. If she was on the...

Wife's texting and phone logs [ 1 Answers ]

Wife may be running around just want to know what's going on

Wife texting ex boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Happily married for 12 yrs. Never any threat of infidelity. Great marriage. Just found out recently that wife ex boyfriend emails her now every day. Increasing contact each day. Does not sound like they talk. Highly unlikely they have seen each other. She responds but never initiates. Very friendly...

Texting him [ 2 Answers ]

I like him a lot but what do I say to him through a text?

My ex is texting me again... What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted this one up about 2 weeks back https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=23777 Now after how it was left off on Friday her saying it will only complicate things more if we see each other as friends and for me to take care I get a text from her yesterday (4 days after I said that)....

View more questions Search