Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kailee1996 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 01:59 AM
    Man who robs a gas station(?) falls in love with a female hostage
    I remember seeing this movie about ten years ago. A group of men rob a gas station, I think, and one man falls in love with a customer they're now holding hostage. At the end of the movie I think they get together, but the man gets arrested.
    JayJayWalker Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2013, 10:31 PM
    I could be way wrong but your description sounds a lot like The Chase
    Twenty-eight year-old Jackson "Jack" Davis Hammond (Charlie Sheen) is sentenced to twenty-five years in prison for an armed robbery he didn't commit, but manages to escape. To get away from the police while at a convenience store, he takes a hostage, California heiress Natalie Voss (Kristy Swanson), the only daughter of multi-millionaire Dalton Voss (Ray Wise). Threatening Natalie with a candy bar, posing for a gun, Jack disarms a pair of unseasoned, intervening officers. Jack takes their guns then drives off in Natalie's BMW. The chase quickly becomes broadcast live on every TV channel, with scenes filming news coverage from helicopters, the backseat of a police car, and the pavement of the highway. Natalie eventually gets to know Jack during the chase, and later sympathizes with the "gun-wielding, cop-shooting, maniac kidnapper" by comparing her life to his and realizes their similarities despite having different backgrounds. She falls in love with him and begins to believe in him. Later they start kissing and end up having sex while Jack is driving. Jack plans on escaping into Mexico and Natalie proposes a future together.
    When the cops block off the border crossing to Mexico, Jack stops before reaching the border, and releases Natalie. She reluctantly leaves and in the final confrontation with the police, Jack appears to be defiant and goes down in a blaze of glory. Moments later, however, this is revealed to be a mental projection of what would happen if he doesn't surrender. Jack surrenders but Natalie takes a television producer hostage with the gun given to her by Jack before she was surrendered to the police. Natalie blows up a nearby police helicopter, hijacks a news helicopter and escapes with Jack across the border into Mexico. The next scene reveals that after some time has passed, the pair are relaxing in freedom on a beach
    Kailee1996 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 01:05 AM
    Yeah I've heard of the movie you're talking about but that's not the one. Sounds like a good movie though..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man falls in love with his maid [ 0 Answers ]

In what movie does a married man fall in love with his maid. I think the maid dies at the end.

Man falls in love with a ghost and drowns himself to join her [ 7 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1995 and have searched everywhere in the net to find it. A single man moves into a house. In the cellar he sees an apparition, a female ghost that seems to be calling him. He finds some artifact from the woman in the cellar, and becomes obsessed with finding out who she...

Man falls in love in heaven [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie about a man who is killed in a car accident and goes to heaven falls in love, and wants to be re born to find his love who had already been reborn, I believe the man's name in the movie is elmo.

Military Man falls in love with a girl in Thailand [ 1 Answers ]

Im in the Marine Corps, I was deployed overseas in Thailand and fell in love with a Thai local we want to get married, but I don't know how it would work and what the proper steps are in an international marriage please help

View more questions Search