Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geeti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 06:04 AM
    About fajar NamaZ
    Is there any Hadith that say:
    A husband can wake up wife for fajar NamaZ but a wife cannot ?
    Or without Hadith ?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Hello Geeti,

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) praised the man who gets up for Fajar Salah , and wakes his wife, and when she refuses to get up, he throws water in her face; and he praised the woman who gets up for Fajar Salah and wakes her husband, and when he refuses to get up, she throws water in his face, for more information please open the link below, Thanks.

My wife won't get up to pray Fajr and gets angry if I wake her. What should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Namaz [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a child, and I have been taught by my mum how to pray basic namaz (fajr, Zohar and maghrib). But there are so many namaz's like asr, dhur and I have no clue what they mean and how many rakats there are in a namaz. Basically I don't know anything and I didn't go madrasah because I lived...

Namaz [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum I wanted to ask that when we sit in qaida .i.e , last rakat of the namaz... can we raise our finger up down from attahiyat till the salam ? I would like to hear if there is any hadees on this.

Namaz [ 5 Answers ]

I haven missed so many prayers since I was 10 years old.now I'm 19 years old.I want to pray all my previous prayers as qaza.*** tell me can I do this for 9 yeasrs Fajjr prayer with 2 farz qaza Zohr prayei with 4 farz qaza Asser prayer with 4 farz qaza Mugrib prayer with 4 farz qaza Isha prayer...

Namaz in jamaa [ 0 Answers ]

Can I pray namaz in home with jamaa with wife & son

Realty of namaz [ 2 Answers ]

Assalam o alikum I want to ask about realty of namaz... What your islamic study say about praying prayer in graveyard & What you say about construction of Masjid in graveyard In fact we have a Masjid in our near, but that Masjid is held in graveyard.that Masjid has graves in 3...

View more questions Search