Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadebanquet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Refunds
    I had a event book at a banquet that I was the manager and the owner did not pay the rent and it closed down. Now the clients wants to sue me for there money. I an do not have it. I did the contracts with them and now I cannot find the owner.

They do not have my address or full name. Can they find me and sue me?

Check out some similar questions!

About taxes and refunds [ 13 Answers ]

Ok if the IRS gets your w-2 in June way after tax season is done and you put different info on wages and federal withheld as long as it makes sense will you still get your refund (which was efiled) n if not why I've been trying to find out but people just answer in a stupid way I'm looking for a...

Tax refunds [ 3 Answers ]

I just noticed that I have overpaid in my 2004&2005 tax Can I still get a refund ? HoW?

Tax refunds [ 1 Answers ]

I was am intern from January 2008 to January 2009. I was getting two stipend checks every two weeks each $200. I would like to find out how I can file for the tax refunds.

EBAY -- Refunds [ 2 Answers ]

OKay, so I just opened up an eBay account and WOW its addicting. I ran into a problem with one seller and made her refund my money back, she did it says in PAYPAL. But how do I get that money back into my bank account? I Don't know if this makes sense lol I've only had it for like a week and so I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.