Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88jane Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
    I am 14 years old and my life is not normal.
    I am 14 years old and I live with my Mum, Dad and little sister. Our house is a 4 bedroom. We use 3 of the bedrooms to sleep in and the other bedroom as a wardrobe room. There is also a boiler and the main bathroom upstairs too. The upstairs part of our house is set out like this, 2 bedrooms on the left side, 2 bedrooms on the right side, boiler on the right side, wardrobe room is on the right side and the bathroom is in the middle. Guess where my bedroom is? On the right side and my mum, dad and my sister rooms are on the left side. That isn't all, there is also a little round table with an empty vase on the left side. But why is this bothering me? Well the vase was a bought by my mum at a car boot sale a couple of years ago. We don't know how old it is but it is white with blue flowery patterns on it. I don't like the vase, I never have liked it, I don't know why my mum bought it. The weirdest thing about this vase is that when I wake up every Tuesday morning and I go to the bathroom, the vase is on the floor. It's just lying there on the floor. This is only happening on Tuesday's mind. My mum has noticed it, but she don't take any attention about it. She just says, it's probably just the atmosphere. The first time this happened I just picked the vase up, the 2nd time, I just picked it up but I was also thinking, did this happen last week? Since then this has been happening every Tuesday. My mum has cleaned it out and she put it downstairs. It didn't move a muscle. Because it didn't move for a long time, she put it back upstairs on the little round table next to the bathroom. The vase isn't just one thing. I've also been hearing scratches around the house and unexpected sounds. The house is only 10 years old. When I'm outside the house, I feel very strange and I feel like I'm being followed and watched but when I look around me, nothing is there. This started when I was 12 and this is still continuing. I really need some advice, I am only 14 and I'm desperate on what is happening to my life, why this is happening and how can I fix it before, or if, it gets worse!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 01:05 PM
    1. Coincidence is a very good possibility, regarding Tuesdays.
    2. the boiler might be playing a part, when it rumbles.
    3. the boiler might rumble every morning, but something happens elsewhere in the house on Tuesdays, and it rattles the flooring and joists under the right side of the upstairs only.
    4. regarding being followed: you could be a typically very imaginative young person, you could be developing a mental illness (I don't think so, but just put that out there), or something or someone is following you. I don't think that either.

There's an old house used as a rest home next to a river in the country, and it has a big wide porch full of rocking chairs. Every morning at 7, the rockers start rocking with no one in them! Turns out that 3 miles away, not even visible along the river, is a factory that starts it's turbines at 7. The vibrations travel underground to the porch and set the rockers going.
    Do some sleuthing at your house.

Jun 23, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Thank you for the advice :) I will keep this in mind
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Glad to hear it!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 23, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Perhaps you can set up a camera to see when and how the vase gets knocked over?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    THAT is a great answer. Set up a video camera on the vase and see what happens to it. This will solve everything.

Jun 23, 2013, 05:05 PM
    If something is happening like clockwork, that's about the best thing you can do. That or sit there all night and watch it.

Jun 24, 2013, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    That's a good idea! Thank you! I do have a camera and I will set it up tonight and watch it back tomorrow morning. I have never thought of that before but I'm glad that you gave me the idea. :) Thanks again :)

Jun 24, 2013, 01:59 PM
    No problem. Let us know what you find... I think we're all curious here...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a normal sex life? [ 14 Answers ]

My partner an I are in our lae 20's and have been together for over 3 years. Our sex life was pretty good to start of with but over the course of a couple of years it has deteriated into abstenence. We have even gone on a holiday recently and didn't partake in the act. We both love each other and...

Is this a normal sexual life? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 57 years old. I used to have a mild sexual urge, having sex no more than 2 times with my wife per week. But recently my sexual urge is getting stronger. In the past 7 days, I have had sex four times in addition to 2 times of masturbation when my wife is not interested. If I don't do it, the...

A feeling of uninterest in life. Is this normal? [ 4 Answers ]

OK. So, I am in a good job. I am doing what I like. I Don't WANT to get into any relationship, as I am just out of one completely. There is nothing wrong with my body. I have achieved my Goal. And there are no problems. And now I am looking forward to something new in career... But given that all I...

Is epilepsy curable n can I have a normal life [ 3 Answers ]

:confused:Is epilepsy curable ? If not then can I lead normal life? i.e. 1)Can I drive? 2)Can I drink in moderation? 3)Can I smoke? 4)Is it OK to have sex on regular basis?

Why can't some men just be happy with a 'normal' life? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi all. This is just a general question. I am just seeking opinions on what people want from life outside of work. I know a lot of men who are happy with their family or partners/wives but, as I am getting older (35), I am finding that it is very difficult to find men who are happy with the simple...

View more questions Search